"We Heart Summertime" is the title of this clay sculpture. Her body is a series of two stacked wooden spools attached to a dowel rod, on which I painted her legs and stockings and attached the Mary Jane shoes. Both the girl and her Scottie are wearing hearts.
I love just about everything that has to do with creating art dolls, with the exception of the dark world of sorcery and witchcraft. I also enjoy painting and sewing and usually incorporate those and other mediums into my dollmaking. I am a Christian and want my work to reflect and glorify God
"We Heart Summertime" is the title of this clay sculpture. Her body is a series of two stacked wooden spools attached to a dowel rod, on which I painted her legs and stockings and attached the Mary Jane shoes. Both the girl and her Scottie are wearing hearts.
ReplyDelete